The UITestExtensionPackage class represents the entry point to your UI Test Extension. It contains the following methods
This method returns the appropriate service or extension point. Such as
- Technology Adaptors such as UITechnologyManager and UITechnologyElement used to add support to technologies that are not yet supported
- Filter/Aggregation Rule which inherits the UITestActionFilter class. This is used to add new filter or aggregation rule to the recorder. Such as recording richer for custom controls instead of recording individual clicks.
- Property Provider that inherits the UITestPropertyProvider. Used to add more properties to an existing control
- Browser Service such as a class that inherits BowserFactory, BrowserService or BrowserHelper classes. These are needed to support new browsers in addition to the UITechnologyManager.
- Add/Modify API that inherits the Mouse or Keyboard Classes.
- UITest Object Model that inherits the UITestActionInvoker or UITest classes.
- The Dispose method is responsible for any clean-up that might be required by your extension, such as deleting of temp files.
The class also contains the following properties
- Gets the description of the UI Test Package
- Gets the name of the UI Test Package
- Gets the name of the vender for this UI Test Package
- Gets the version of the UI Test Package
- Gets the Version of Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management that supports this UI package.